Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Times




In light of recent developments, please enjoy this:


What a fucking weird phase.

Anyway...  There are so many things going on right now.  Have you noticed that there is an awesome show every single night until like, mid-November?  What a shitty time to be busted ass broke.  If anyone wants to take me as their date for shows, I will be very fun, will accept drinks and will absolutely not put out.  Takers?


New dance shoes!  The CCB ladies all have pro-shod feets now!  We all have matching these (except ours are cute and black and possibly have a one inch higher heel?  They look much hotter on eleven ladies' hot legs, trust me.  Just wait until you see the kick lines we are going to bust out in these...

I decided today that I was going to take a bunch of photos of my sewing projects and post them.  For kicks I also took a photo of how messy my sewing room is (I am in dire need of organizational furniture) and because I am so bad at technology, that was the only photo that survived.

So instead of all my pretty costumes and pannies and accessories and pasties etc, here is a photo of my messy sewing table:


Somewhere in that pile is a bunch of pairs of these cute high-waisted satin panties with ruffles, and also, bottom centre is the dress that I am working on, which is now half done (eeee!).  I am pretty disappointed about losing the other photos, but kind of tickled by the fact that I am the only adult in the world who can't use a fucking iPhone.  I will reshoot the other photos and not delete them by accident this time. 

I am pretty excited to do another shoot with Gravedanger Photography.   
Erin and I have something cooking, and I think it is going to be really great.  May even bust out some original costume pieces for the shoot!  Gravy is super talented and, against all odds, really comfortable to work with.  I highly recommend that anyone jump at the chance to get photos with this dude.


What the fuck?
  I don't know why this text
is all
center
aligned
now. 
I
fucking
hate
technology.



Gravy took this photo.  Not so bad for an old broad, hey?

Okay, that's all.  No soup recipes today.  Mr. is trying to crawl into my earhole because I have been ignoring him in favour of the internet for too long. 

I have dog hair stuck to me in the most unbelievable places!

xo Motorjoan

No comments:

Post a Comment