Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bummer

It's happened. November downer times have smashed my face in like Mac truck full of turds. I know it happens every year, but woah man. Dire. Extra weird because the snow hasn't even hit yet. There is only one thing to do, and that's to listen to the most fretful music there is, max your credit card buying swarovski crystals and furs and ostrich feathers on ebay so you can drape yourself in something more melodramatic than your wintertime feelings, and swirl around until spring hits. Take breaks for whiskey and intercourse.

Here, I'll get you started:



Why not wear a beautiful hat while you are crying about it, you melancholy hookerpirate?
Ahoy. (via topsyturvydesign.com)  These are seriously the kinds of things that I am making in my costume room right now. I don't even care, I am just going to start wearing giant fucking satin hats and capes and carrying canes. 

Anyway at least winter party season is starting soon.

Let's just all stay at least a tiny bit drunk until May. Ok?

Smash!



Recipe: eat kettle chips out of a dirty saucepan because who even cares about ANYTHING?

4 comments:

  1. We'll smash together. I am going to start making you a pirate cape so we can swirl and smash when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! I'll bring the hooks for hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puffed rice and pomegranates?!? Woah, dude. You could spend the whole winter fascinated with what your bum does with that combo... Impressive. You ALSO need a pirate cape, clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god your writing makes me laugh so much. You need to move to London so we can both swan around it ridiculous hats waving our canes, our capes flapping in the winter wind!

    Harriett xx

    ReplyDelete